- RRSP+ Benefits
- What are the tax benefits of an RRSP+ with the Fonds de solidarité FTQ?
- Why do I get tax credits when I contribute to the Fonds de solidarité FTQ?
- What’s the difference between an RRSP+ at the Fonds de solidarité FTQ and other RRSPs?
- What's the tax credit percentage for which the RRSP+ makes me eligible?
- RRSP+: How are the tax savings calculated?
- Why hasn’t my financial advisor told me about the RRSP+?
- Contribute to the RRSP+
- Is there an age limit to contribute to the RRSP+?
- Does the Fonds de Solidarité FTQ charge administrative fees?
- Is there a contribution limit at the Fonds?
- RRSP+: Why are labour-sponsored fund tax credits capped at $5,000 per year?
- Is it possible to contribute more than $5,000 a year to the Fonds?
- Can I transfer the RRSP I hold at my bank to buy Fonds shares?
- How can I contribute to an RRSP+ at the Fonds?
- What are payroll deductions?
- What are automatic bank withdrawals?
Please read the prospectus before buying Fonds de solidarité FTQ shares. Copies of the prospectus may be obtained on the fondsftq.com website, from a local representative or at the offices of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ. The shares of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ are not guaranteed, their value changes and past performance may not be repeated.
Prospectus En ( 883 Kb )