- What’s the origin of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ?
- What’s the purpose of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ?
- Why is the FTQ involved?
- How many companies does the Fonds de solidarité FTQ invest in?
- What can I expect as a return on investment?
- Public call for nominations and Notice of Annual Shareholders Meeting: Where to find the relevant information?
- What’s an “LR”?
- How can I inform the Fonds of an issue?
Please read the prospectus before buying Fonds de solidarité FTQ shares. Copies of the prospectus may be obtained on the Website fondsftq.com, from a local representative or at the offices of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in share value and reinvestment of all dividends and do not take into account income taxes payable by any security holder that would have reduced returns. The shares of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ are not guaranteed, their value changes and past performance may not be repeated.