All industries are eligible, except for the following:
- Weapons manufacturing or distribution;
- Games of chance and gambling, combat sports, bars, racing and other similar activities;
- Production and sale of tobacco and drugs along with services related to their use, except for projects involving pharmaceutical-grade products approved by Health Canada and having a DIN, or their ingredients, as well as R&D projects licensed by Health Canada;
- Any activity whose main purpose is protected by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms (religion, politics, human rights advocacy, etc.)
- Any other activity that may offend public morals.