Who can invest in a TFSA?

Any individual aged 18 or older who has a valid social insurance number (SIN) may invest in a TFSA.

To be able to invest in a TFSA with FlexiFonds, you must also be a resident of Québec

For any new TFSA contribution, you must have the equivalent contribution room available, which is not the case when transferring a TFSA account from one financial institution to another, for example.

Legal Notes
FlexiFonds de solidarité FTQ inc.

The units of the FlexiFonds funds are distributed solely in Québec by FlexiFonds de solidarité FTQ inc., a mutual fund dealer wholly owned by the Fonds de solidarité FTQ. FlexiFonds de solidarité FTQ inc. does not distribute the units of any other mutual funds. Management fees and other expenses may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please consult your advisor and read the prospectus and the fund facts documents before making an investment. The units of the FlexiFonds funds are not covered by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation nor any other government deposit insurer. The FlexiFonds funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently, and past performance may not be repeated.