Can I use my RRSP+ to pay for my spouse's or children's studies?

You can use your RRSP+ to pay for your spouse's studies but not for your children's.

The Fonds allows you to withdraw money from your RRSP+ to fund your training or full-time studies. It can also be used to pay for your spouse's or common-law partner's studies. The same requirements apply in both cases.

Do you have more questions?

Our agents will be pleased to answer any questions you may have at:

Legal Notes
Please read the prospectus before buying Fonds de solidarité FTQ shares. Copies of the prospectus may be obtained on the Website, from a local representative or at the offices of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in share value and reinvestment of all dividends and do not take into account income taxes payable by any security holder that would have reduced returns. The shares of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ are not guaranteed, their value changes and past performance may not be repeated.