I’ve changed my mind and want to cancel the contribution I made. Is that possible? Is there a deadline to submit a request?

Yes. You can submit a redemption request within 60 days of subscription.

If, for any reason, you change your mind about contributing to the Fonds, the Fonds’ Act allows you to submit a redemption or transfer request to another RRSP within 60 days of subscription.


The request made by the person who acquired shares from the Fonds de solidarité FTQ must be received within 60 days of the subscription. However, if the subscription is through payroll deduction, the request must be received within 60 days of the first deduction.

Documents required:

The Fonds de solidarité FTQ form.

Eligible shares:

All eligible shares held.

Do you have more questions?

Our agents will be pleased to answer any questions you may have at:

Legal Notes
Please read the prospectus before buying Fonds de solidarité FTQ shares. Copies of the prospectus may be obtained on the Website fondsftq.com, from a local representative or at the offices of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in share value and reinvestment of all dividends and do not take into account income taxes payable by any security holder that would have reduced returns. The shares of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ are not guaranteed, their value changes and past performance may not be repeated.