- The Fonds' Purchase-by-Agreement ("redemption") - Home Buyer's Plan Form duly completed and signed. You can obtain the form through one of our agents.
- Canada Revenue Agency Form T1036 duly completed and signed.
- One of the following proofs of purchase indicating the address of the property:
- the accepted offer to purchase in your name, duly signed by the relevant parties.
- the purchase agreement of the factory-built home/prefabricated home in your name, duly signed by the relevant parties.
- the purchase agreement of the mobile home in your name, duly signed by the relevant parties and proof that the shareholder owns the land or rental agreement for at least one year with supporting lease.
- a preliminary purchase agreement (equivalent to the offer to purchase), duly signed by the relevant parties.
- a building permit duly issued by the municipality in your name confirming the construction of a new home and proof that you own the land.
What documents do I need to provide to submit an HBP repayment to the Fonds?
Basically, three documents are required to process your request to the Fonds. Be sure to provide them when you submit your request.
Do you have more questions?
Our agents will be pleased to answer any questions you may have at:
Please read the prospectus before buying Fonds de solidarité FTQ shares. Copies of the prospectus may be obtained on the Website fondsftq.com, from a local representative or at the offices of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ. The indicated rates of return are the historical annual compounded total returns including changes in share value and reinvestment of all dividends and do not take into account income taxes payable by any security holder that would have reduced returns. The shares of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ are not guaranteed, their value changes and past performance may not be repeated.