Which study programs let me withdraw from my RRSP+?

You must study at an accredited or certified secondary or post-secondary educational institution.

For a detailed list of designated institutions, refer to the following links:

For accredited institutions.

For certified institutions.

However, while the Fonds lets you withdraw them your RRSP+ for high school studies, the LLP can only be used for post-secondary studies.

If your program of study is offered outside Quebec, contact Shareholder Services.

Do you have more questions?

Our agents will be pleased to answer any questions you may have at:

1 800 567-3663
Legal Notes

Please read the prospectus before buying Fonds de solidarité FTQ shares. Copies of the prospectus may be obtained on the fondsftq.com website, from a local representative or at the offices of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ. The shares of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ are not guaranteed, their value changes and past performance may not be repeated.
Prospectus En ( 883 Kb )