Can I use my RRSP+ to pay for my spouse's or children's studies?

You can use your RRSP+ to pay for your spouse's studies but not for your children's.

The Fonds allows you to withdraw money from your RRSP+ to fund your training or full-time studies. It can also be used to pay for your spouse's or common-law partner's studies. The same requirements apply in both cases.

Do you have more questions?

Our agents will be pleased to answer any questions you may have at:

1 800 567-3663
Legal Notes
Please read the prospectus before buying Fonds de solidarité FTQ shares. Copies of the prospectusAttention, this link will open a new tab. may be obtained on the website, from a local representative or at the offices of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ. The shares of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ are not guaranteed, their value changes and past performance may not be repeated.
Prospectus En ( 1504 Kb )