How can I redeem my shares?
Redemption criteria: are you eligible?
Before taking any action, we invite you to read the redemption conditions in effect. By doing so, you'll be able to assess whether your situation makes you eligible to redeem your Fonds shares. Rest assured that our employees are working tirelessly to ensure that, given the current context, they respond to savers as fast as possible.
Saving Services during the COVID-19 crisis
Due to the current unprecedented situation, we are experiencing a high volume of calls. We apologize for the longer than usual wait times and invite you to consult our FAQ: Since the COVID-19 crisis began, why has it been hard to reach Fonds agents by phone at times?
Are you 65 or older and looking to redeem your shares?
The Fonds makes the redemption request form available to shareholders aged 65 and over who have held shares for more than 730 days.
- Download the redemption request form below.
- Print it.
- Fill out the form in full, making sure to provide your identification information.*
- Sign the form. Unsigned forms are not accepted.
- Return the form one of the following ways:
- By email: email@example.com
- By fax: (514) 383-2501 ou 1-888-383-2501
- By mail: Fonds de solidarité FTQ, P.O. BOX 1000, Station Chabanel, Montréal, Québec H2N 0B5
The FlexiFonds offering is the logical extension of your Fonds experience
It's possible to stay invested in the Fonds family with the FlexiFonds offering. Call us at 1 800 567-3663. If this option is of interest to you, a FlexiFonds mutual fund advisor can provide you with expert insight into your savings and plans.
You must enter your social insurance number or Personal Saver Number (PSN) on the form.
Where to find your PSN?
- Log into your online account using your email address.
- Select the "My Account" menu (in the upper right corner) and click on "My Profile."
- Your PSN begins with a "P" and is located under your name in the left-hand section.
- If you were a shareholder in 2019, you can also refer to the latest Saver's Booklet we sent you in January.
Please note that we are currently processing a high volume of share redemption requests. Your request will be processed within a maximum of 30 days from the date we receive your request. If necessary, we'll contact you if any information is missing from your request.
Are you younger than 65?
For more information on redemption criteria, consult the Make the most of your RRSP+: Withdrawals and Redemptions section of our FAQs.
Please contact one of our agents for more information on redemptions and the redemption process in cases other than reaching 65 years of age.