A part of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ’s mission is to promote training for workers in economic matters so they can increase their influence on Québec’s economic development. To this end, the Fonds introduced an economic training program in 1989 geared to partner companies to help them further their growth and ensure their financial health. With this flexible program, employers choose the type of training best suited to their employees and most beneficial to the company.
Main goals of the economic training program :
- Promote effective communications between management and employees;
- Lead participants to understand the development of the company;
- Encourage teamwork and partnership;
- Explain the role of the Fonds in the company as a financial partner;
- Inform participants about he company's situation by presenting its business plan to them so they will be motivated to participate in the growth of the organization and the improvement of its performance.