Total fiscal advantage: $__.__
TAX SAVINGS WITH A 1 000
Based on a tax rate of 28.5%
for the 2014 tax year
Where do the tax savings come from?
When you invest in a Fonds RRSP, your money goes to support SMEs in Québec. Because the provincial and federal governments recognize that your contributions help grow the Québec economy, they each give you an extra tax deduction*.
The tax savings are in addition to the tax advantages to which you are already entitled with an RRSP.
* The tax credits granted to the Fonds for the 2014 tax year (i.e. until March 2, 2015) are 15% at the federal level and 15% at the provincial level. For the 2015 tax year, the federal and provincial rates will be 10% and 15% respectively.
DRIVING OUR ECONOMY
businesses supported by the Fonds
The reasons for choosing the Fonds RRSP are numerous.
- 1.The Fonds contributes to economic growth in Québec by investing in over 2,450 SMEs right here, some of which are close to where you live.
- 2.The Fonds offers economic training to interested businesses.
- 3.The Fonds works to create and maintain tens of thousands of jobs.
- 4.With net assets of $10.1 billion, the Fonds has become knowledge and resource hub for Québec businesses and a key player in the local economy.