Table of contents Home
OUR EMPLOYEES

BREAKDOWN OF
PERMANENT EMPLOYEES

The vast majority of the Fonds’ employees work in Montréal (442 people, 98%); the remaining employees (7 people, 2%) work in Québec City.

The remuneration structure of the Fonds de solidarité FTQ does not provide for bonuses to employees and management.

The Fonds de solidarité FTQ provides quality permanent jobs to 449 people. Nearly 86% of the Fonds’ employees (384 out of 449) are unionized. In addition, the regional funds, local funds and real estate funds respectively have 57, 8 and 32 employees.

The collective agreement, signed in 2010 for a five-year period, requires that the employer give a one-month written notice to the union about any reorganization projects or elimination of positions.